Avocado toast with a fried egg, sharp cheddar cheese, and cayenne pepper is one of my favorite meals, by far. I’ve probably made this meal every day for the past week and a half because it’s THAT good. I always have a cold glass of milk with the avocado toast because the cayenne pepper gives it a little kick! When I’m really hungry, I make two pieces of toast with avocado, a fried egg, sharp cheddar cheese, and cayenne pepper because this is very filling. With the egg and avocado, you’ll be full for a long time after eating, especially if you double it when you’re really hungry.
I like to leave my fried egg a little runny. Sometimes, that doesn’t happen because the spatula that I use to flip the eggs pokes a hole in the yolk and it all comes out in the frying pan. I get so mad when that happens because I was looking forward to that runny egg! Don’t forget to preheat the oven to 350 degrees F because if you want the avocado toast to be melty and hot, you’ll need to pop it in the oven for a few minutes.
- Slice of bread
- Large egg
- 1/4 to 1/2 of an avocado, mashed
- 1/2 T sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 t cayenne pepper (sprinkled over the mashed avocado)
- Start toasting your bread.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat a frying pan and let your egg fry while the toast is finishing.
- Mash desired amount of avocado.
- When the toast is finished, spread avocado all over the toast.
- Sprinkle the desired amount of cayenne pepper on top of the avocado.
- Fry egg to your liking and place the egg on top of the avocado.
- Sprinkle the desired amount of cheese on top of the egg.
- Put the toast on a pan lined with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melty.
More Posts You May Like: