Green tea is good for your skin!
Benefits of Green Tea on Skin:
- Green tea contains catechins, a type of polyphenol, that is highly antioxidant
- Catechins have been shown to be the most effective agent against skin inflammation
- The antioxidant properties of green tea can help eliminate free radicals in the skin, reducing signs of aging
- Anticancer, antiviral, and antibacterial properties
- Caffeine in green tea may also be beneficial for the skin
- Treats rosacea and acne
Green tea sugar scrub is so easy to make, it’s cost-effective, and it feels great on my skin. It goes really well when used with my homemade lavender foot soak. After using the green tea sugar scrub, don’t forget to apply my homemade soothing foot cream. Your feet will feel incredible after using all three products.