Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/craftya9/public_html/wp-content/plugins/email-before-download/includes/class-email-before-download-db.php on line 56
Green tea is good for your skin!
Benefits of Green Tea on Skin:
- Green tea contains catechins, a type of polyphenol, that is highly antioxidant
- Catechins have been shown to be the most effective agent against skin inflammation
- The antioxidant properties of green tea can help eliminate free radicals in the skin, reducing signs of aging
- Anticancer, antiviral, and antibacterial properties
- Caffeine in green tea may also be beneficial for the skin
- Treats rosacea and acne
Green tea sugar scrub is so easy to make, it’s cost-effective, and it feels great on my skin. It goes really well when used with my homemade lavender foot soak. After using the green tea sugar scrub, don’t forget to apply my homemade soothing foot cream. Your feet will feel incredible after using all three products.
Green Tea Sugar Scrub
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 cup brewed green tea cooled
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- one bag loose leaf green tea
- 10 drops orange essential oil
- 10 drops tea tree essential oil
Brew green tea in 1/8 cup hot water & let cool.
In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, olive oil, green tea, & loose leaf green tea.
Transfer to an airtight container.
Because of the water & lack of preservatives in this scrub, it won't last as long as other scrubs. Smell it before use to ensure that it hasn't spoiled.
I love making gifts for other people and I think beauty products are such a fun and easy gift to give. If you would like to make this as a gift, I suggest downloading my free labels for this scrub. Just enter your email and receive a link to the download. You can print the labels onto sticker paper, cut out the labels, and apply them to the lids on wide mouth mason jars. It looks great, it’s fun, and it’s really cheap.
More Posts You May Like: