Now that you’ve soaked your feet in a lavender foot soak, it’s time to apply soothing foot cream! This cream smells really great and really softens your skin.
Whether you’re standing for work all day in uncomfortable shoes, going for a walk or a run, or just want to pamper yourself, this cream works great for tired feet. The ingredients work together to smooth, soften, and rejuvenate tired and sore feet. So take some time to thank your feet for all that they do for you with a little TLC.
How Soothing Foot Cream Works
The three essential oils used in this soothing foot cream have cooling properties and eliminate foot odor. Tea tree, eucalyptus, and peppermint oils are antibacterial, antifungal, and antiseptic, plus they smell great!
In this foot cream, I’ve used mango butter, coconut oil, and vitamin E oil. These ingredients are emollient, moisturizing, and have skin healing and antioxidant properties. The mango butter is a great alternative to shea butter since I don’t enjoy the smell of it.
Soothing Foot Cream Ingredients
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup mango butter
- 1 tsp vitamin E oil
- 15 drops tea tree oil
- 5 drops eucalyptus oil
- 15 drops peppermint oil
- 4-ounce storage containers
Soothing Foot Cream Directions
- Melt the coconut oil and mango butter in a double boiler (I put the ingredients in a mixing bowl and placed the mixing bowl in a pan with 1-2 inches of water boiling water). Let the ingredients melt, but don’t overheat.
- Remove the ingredients from heat. Add essential oils and vitamin E oil. Let cool in the fridge until room temperature and partially solid.
- Whip the room temperature mixture until creamy and lighter in color (it will start out yellowish and will turn white when it is mixed).
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 months. You can store yours in the fridge if you want it to be extra cooling or you can store it at room temperature.
To use Soothing Foot Cream:
Use after lavender foot soak. Apply all over feet and in between toes. Put on cotton socks before bed if you want to wake up with silky smooth and sweet-smelling feet.
More Posts You May Like: